9 Things to do After Creating a blog
As/w i am back after days. Sorry for the delay. In my very first post about blogging i've said about what niche should be choosed for blogging .Most of the Newbie bloggers don't know what to do after creating a blog. So, i have made a small list which bloggers do usually. If you are new in blogging, this post will help you to know, what to do after creating a blog. If you are clear about selecting a niche for blogging. Then you may proceed with this post.
Why waiting? Let' Start About the topic....
Things to do after creating a blog
As, i mentioned above i made a small list for newbie bloggers who don't know what to do after creating a blog.
1) Post according to your niche
2) Post Unique Articles/content daily (or) Alternate days. [As your wish, you can post anytime. But you should be regular in posting. If you miss any 1 day for publishing, then there will be loss of pagerank in search engines. Search Engines Index those sites with are regular and keep posting.]
3) Index and verify your site/blog in main Search engines
4) If you made atleast minimum 30 posts or you start getting traffic in your blog, then you can make a fanpage at facebook.
5) Share your blog in social websites and with your friends.
6) Index your website in small Search Engines[I will soon post soon about indexing in small search engines]
7) Comment on other blog's, website's and forums. [ Be sure that you add your blog’s address in comments for a backlink to your site ]
8) Be a Guest Author in different blog's, Website's , forums,etc...
9) Create Social Websites and spread your blog around.
That's it folks! In Next Posts you will find something new there. [ For Newbie bloggers ]
Hope you understood something from this above post. Follow these instructions and start doing your work. If we missed any topic here then please do leave a comment below. Stay Tuned For More Updates.
Comment below/down if you have any doubts regarding this. Or thank Us For this post. Keep Visiting and Keep Commenting. Have A Nice Day. You Can Subscribe our blog posts and can read it directly from your inbox like a newspaper…
Upcoming Posts : 1) What is a Pagerank for a website/blog?
2) What is a nofollow and dofollow?
3) What are Backlinks And How to create It?
4) Index your site in small search engines
5) Why to become a Guest Author in other blogs?